Amber Rose slams Kanye west for beefing Wizkhalifa in these new tweets


Kanye West’s wild and unexpected Twitter spree this afternoon began as an assault on Wiz Khalifa, who took issue with ‘Ye’s decision to retitle his new album Waves. Kanye first went after Wiz’s style and music, but the firestorm quickly veered in the direction of Amber Rose, who dated Kanye from 2008 to 2010 and dated, and briefly married, Wiz from 2011 to 2014.
In a now-deleted series of tweets, Kanye said he “owned” Wiz and Amber’s two-year-old son, and spiraled into a rant shaming Wiz’s relationship with Amber.
“4th you let a stripper trap you,” he wrote. “5th I know you mad every time you look at your child that this girl got you for 18 years. 6th don’t ever come out the side of your neck at me.”
Amber was quick to respond, effectively silencing Kanye with a raunchy retort of her own in which she bashed his (alleged) sexual preferences.
“Awww @kanyewest are u mad I’m not around to play in ur a—hole anymore? #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch,” she tweeted, punctuating it with an emoji of a middle finger extended upward. “Lol @kanyewest Now u wanna delete ur tweets cuz Muva has...
arrived? #TwitterFingers #UrGettingBodiedByAStripperN—-a.”
Ambertweet2
AmberTweet
This isn’t the first time Kanye’s fired off ill-willed comments about Amber. During an interview on Power 105.1’s “The Breakfast Club” last February, he said, “If Kim [Kardashian] had dated me when I wanted, there would be no Amber Rose,” later noting he had to take “30 showers” after being with Amber.
However, Amber has taken those kinds of comments and used them as fuel for her fire. She’s recently established herself as a fierce feminist advocate, with her satirical “walk of no shame” video, and her SlutWalk event in Los Angeles last year, during which she and hundreds of women protested rape culture and slut-shaming.
“Unfortunately, I was extremely slut shamed,” she said during an emotional speech at the event. “I was called ‘nothing but a stripper.’ [Kanye said] why would he ever be interested in me, I’m just a bald-head stripper from Philly. I was a gold digger; apparently he had to take 30 showers after being with me. That’s what he said. So, I get that just washed all my sexy bald-headedness off of his ass.”
For his part, Kanye seems to have cooled off. He deleted his long, epic rant, explaining he wants to focus instead on positivity, blessings and Waves.