Rapper Tyga says he wants to be like 2pac shakur

Tyga
Tyga wants to be like 2Pac Shakur – Despite dating into the one of the most public families in entertainment, rapper Tyga has revealed a desire for privacy.
more pics after the cut


Tyga wants to be like 2Pac Shakur
Tyga wants to be like 2Pac Shakur
Tyga revealed that the intrusion into his privacy was affecting his music making process, and that he wanted to be like 2Pac, whom “nobody knew what he was doing.”
“I only like people to know what I want them to know,” Tyga said. “People didn’t know what Tupac was doing. That’s why he was so iconic. Before [the Internet], it was real superstars. I don’t engage with people that much. You can’t base your life off waking up every morning like, ‘What are people saying about me now?’ Then I’d never stay in my creative headspace. I just want to put all my answers in the music.”
Tyga also spoke about his relationship with Kanye West, also drawing positives from the iconic rapper’s life.
“You learn something by just having a conversation with him,” Tyga said. “And he listens, and that’s the thing I do. I listen to everybody and then I take it and put my own thought on it. That’s just how life is. God puts us in places. It’s for you to make the decision whether you go left or right.”