Tonto has revealed the name of her baby



Tonto Dikeh and her husband 

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh gave birth to her first child, a boy on February 17, 2016.

Today Tonto Dikeh's husband Oladunni Churchill has revealed the name of their son. The name of the baby boy is Omodayo.

Oladunni Churchill revealed the name of his baby on Instagram.
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh in the Labour room

"The KING is HERE! OMODAYO IS HERE. I am the luckiest and happiest man on the planet today, A father blessed amongst many, my purpose of living has a new meaning entirely because your arrival into the world has change my life!
"Month to month my anticipation grew! I couldn’t wait for you to open your eyes into this world! My heart melts for the love I have for you is absolute percent. Nations will come to your light. Kings will come to see the brightness of your dawn Foreigners will build your wall and Kings will serve you.
"You will be like a city set on a hill that can’t be Hiden. The joy of my life. I have loved you my prince, From the month you were conceived in your mum’s womb. Baby Churchill.(sic)" wrote Tonto Dikeh's husband on Instagram.
Tonto Dikeh


When Tonto Dikeh gave birth to Omodayo she released a message via her website.
"Today I experienced the Greatest Miracle known to man..I can’t begin to explain the joy I feel, it’s super awesome..I bless the Lord almighty for his protection/Safety and Strength and the birth of my Baby..", the new mother wrote.
She continued: "My Pregnancy was such a beautiful one (Stress free,Lovely,Spiritually great,Healthy and safe)…Pls join me in welcoming my Baby into a perfect and loving World that GOD,My KINGKONG and I will create.. I Am overwhelmed and over joyed,I am a Mother now..
"Woow, that’s something I never saw coming but God is indeed the master planner of our lives. His grace,Love, mercy, unlimited blessings, protection, Peace and so much more than I can express I have known & can testify to.
"Thank you God(the father,the son and the HolyGhost) for this blissful journey..I indeed gave birth like A Hebrew woman. #PROUDMUMMY #YUMMYMUMMY #LITTLESUNSHINEX #BABYX"
Tonto Dikeh play Actress welcomes a baby.
(Tonto Dikeh Ent.)

On August 29, 2015, Mr. Churchill paid the movie star's pride price in a private and traditional ceremony held at Tonto Dikeh's family home in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Multiple reports had rumoured that the actress was already pregnant as at the time of her introduction ceremony, but it was never confirmed until now.
Prostitutes beat, detain married men after refusing to pay Dokunola 1 hour ago 12822 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Send email – Married men refuse to fulfill their part of a bargain after begging for sex – Confess to have wanted to cool off but were cash strapped – Police inform of plans to rid prostitution, crime from the area Share on Facebook Share on Twitter national association of nigerian prostitutes File Photo of some prostitutes Commercial sex workers in Delta state have reportedly manhandled and detained three married men who refused to pay after enjoying their services. The Punch reports that the prostitutes whose ‘hub’ is around Summit road, Asaba, the state capital on Thursday February 18, informed that they had told the clients that a round of sex was N3,000 while ‘Till Day Break’ ranges between N7,000 and N8,000. But the customers who pressured the prostitutes into getting started with an upfront payment of N2,000 for each round, with a promise of paying up the balance afterwards, refused to fulfill their part of the bargain. READ ALSO: Read what happened to young man after having marathon sex with cousin’s girlfriend This act reportedly led to trouble for the men as the sex workers who had warned that failure to pay the balance would amount to untold trouble, pounced on them and detained them afterwards. Silver Ogieriakhi, who was party to the assault, said: “We manhandled the men and detained them when they tried to prove logic for us.” Preliminary investigations have reportedly commenced on the matter and it was revealed that the brothel where the incident occurred is a known beehive of activities at night. According to Chinedu Emeka, the manager of the brothel, “The victims confessed that they were married men who wanted fun and were having insufficient funds to make up. “However, instead of begging our workers, they resorted to a shouting match with them and they were detained in their rooms before a good Samaritan paid for them.” In his reaction to the latest incident of prostitutes’ escapade, the Delta state commissioner of police, Alkali Baba Usman informed that the command has started raiding many brothels in the state. Speaking further, he added that only people with questionable minds and characters will be found patronising commercial sex workers. Meanwhile, a recent report showed how a married elderly man got stuck to a prostitute on top of him and was unable to set herself free. While the exact details of what happened are sketchy, the incident is believed to have taken place somewhere in China.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/737119-shame-read-prostitutes-married-men-refused-pay-service.html